- 2023 - Present
INFOCOM AI LLC
Provide business-insured consultancy services in AI solutions, implement custom AI model development, and architect data pipelines. Subject to NDAs, deliver AI application frameworks for MVP solutions while partnering with customers' IT and business departments. US citizen & a registered consultancy in Washington state, extremely secure and encrypted code development environment, open to travel up to 100%.
- NLP, chatbots, LLM, Generative AI, Python, SQL, Django, React, React Native
- 2021 - 2023
Led a successful implementation of a data analysis and visualization platform for 20 major US-based retailers. Instrumented a 99%+ accuracy daily data loading process with auto-correction for trillion data bytes of retail and capital markets data. Provided technical recommendations in artificial intelligence and data engineering as part of the company's recent acquisition.
- PowerBi, Airflow, Azure, Visualizations, Typescript, Kafka, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes
- 2019 - 2021
Banfield (Mars Inc)
Integrated AI voice bots as digital assistants across multiple pet hospitals to provide hands-free knowledge base support for medical staff. Rolled out a mobile-based chatbot on IOS and Android phones to support telehealth workers during COVID. Engineered the first IoT-based mobile pet hospital units that were deployed in California and Portland.
- IoT, voice chatbot, ecommerce, AWS, Python, Oracle, Sage Maker, Azure Bot Framework
- 2017 - 2019
Embedded an AI-based recommendation system into a learning management system for financial auditors and accountants. Supervised over 15 intern projects in AI, NLP, Blockchain, and virtual reality, supporting financial audit and tax assessment use cases. Cofounded the 1000+ member Dallas AI community group; mentored students on artificial neural networks and natural language processing.
- NLP, audit, recommendation systems, semantic search, Python, Google Cloud, Azure, AWS
- 2013 - 2017
Led the development of an intelligent fault alerts system and monitoring of Verizon systems, reducing mission-critical outages by over 55%.. Recovered $100M in lost revenue from fraudulent transactions using machine learning lean and six sigma black belt methodologies. Developed a productivity chatbot for 60k telecom employees; received telecom circle award.
- lean six sigma black belt, data analysis, Python
American University of Beirut
University of Dallas
Management and Technology
- dissertation included an AI/NLP code on the association between public sentiments in social media and corporate financial distress using quantitative and qualitative S&P 500 data