There is a lot of great videos on deep learning on the internet. Just do a YouTube search for deep learning. The one that most inspired me are the following is Yoshua Bengio TEDx talk in 2017. Joshua Bengio one of the founding fathers of modern-day machine learning.
also a great video about deep learning is available from Andrew Ng – Nuts and Bolts of Applying Deep Learning (2016)
Other YouTube clips from Deep Learning School that happened in September 24/25, 2016, thanks to Lex Fridman,
- Foundations of Deep Learning (Hugo Larochelle, Twitter)
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision (Andrej Karpathy, OpenAI)
- Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (Richard Socher, Salesforce)
- TensorFlow Tutorial (Sherry Moore, Google Brain)
- Foundations of Unsupervised Deep Learning (Ruslan Salakhutdinov, CMU)
- Nuts and Bolts of Applying Deep Learning (Andrew Ng)
- Deep Reinforcement Learning (John Schulman, OpenAI)
- Theano Tutorial (Pascal Lamblin, MILA)
- Deep Learning for Speech Recognition (Adam Coates, Baidu)
- Torch Tutorial (Alex Wiltschko, Twitter)
- Sequence to Sequence Deep Learning (Quoc Le, Google)
- Foundations and Challenges of Deep Learning (Yoshua Bengio)
I also enjoyed learning from “Tensorflow and deep learning – without a PhD by Martin Görner”.